Social Icons

Sunday 20 January 2013

Edmodo - My First Step


On Tuesday afternoon, I will be joint leading an IPACA Engage, Innovate and Inspire C.P.D session entitled - Edmodo - A Beginner’s Guide. Edmodo provides teachers and students with a secure place to connect and collaborate, share content and educational applications and access homework, grades, class discussions and notifications. I am encouraging IPACA staff to come along to this session to find out more about how to get themselves and their students on board.

This session will be led by John Smith (Science Teacher at Royal Manor Campus) who has already used the platform successfully in his class to engage and inspire his pupils. This is a platform suited not just to secondary pupils but the whole IPACA learning community and as we move forward together I can see it being the perfect solution for lots of work including cross-campus collaboration.

One way I am already planning to use the platform myself (as seen in the screenshot above), is to provide an online home for my IPACA Digital Leaders to connect, collaborate and be inspired.

This is my first step with Edmodo and I look forward to sharing with you all how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.