Social Icons

Friday 23 November 2012

Twitter for Teachers

It has taken me a while to write this but on Tuesday (20/11/12) I led my first IPACA Engage, Innovate and Inspire C.P.D session This was entitled: 'Twitter for Teachers - a basic introduction for non-users'. A full recording of the session can be seen by clicking this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSA4xhk4io4 or by playing through the embedded player below. I choose to start with a Twitter session as Twitter has transformed the way people connect, collaborate and share. I wanted IPACA colleagues to see how the social media platform can be used in teaching and to support CPD.

This first session was a great success and it was brilliant that people left inspired to give Twitter a go and start tweeting using the hashtag -  #IPACA. See a small sample of tweets so far below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.