Social Icons

Thursday 8 November 2012

Pre-School links with Kenya

Yesterday while visiting Grove Campus, I had the pleasure of meeting Prof John Siraj-Blatchford (www.327matters.org) and his colleague. They were meeting with Little Stars Pre-School to discuss a link project with Pre-Schools in Kenya (OMEP Parent Partnerships Pilot Project). The project sounds very exciting and promises to provide IPACA's youngest learners with a real global perspective that can be developed in years to come. John shared lots of pictures with us from his visit to Kenya, what really inspired me though was the learners innovative approach to making toys, some images of which I include below. I wonder if we could all take something from these children's creativity and resourcefulness? I am sure this is not the last you will hear of this project.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.